2010/04/11

Salfon was in New York City






You know 8 Salfon´s pictured books were left in both of them NYC points between march 17 to 24. I share some pictures. By the way, I don´t know about who took the books...

Mi sobrino Jorge dejó en varios lugares de Nueva York 8 ejemplares de "Salfón el limpiadsor de tejados" en marzo. Aquí dejo algunas fotos. De momento, no hay noticias de quien se los llevó...

1 Apple Store on 5th Ave.
2 Grand Central Station
3 Central Park
4 MOMA
5 Public Library stairs

5 comentarios:

ArtSparker dijo...

Is the man in the last photo walking away with it? Oh, I will be in New York in a few weeks, maybe I will leave something or other in some of the same locations.

Tomás Serrano dijo...

Yes, Susan. My brother took some pictures of him: first he turned the pages and finally he walk away with the book. A couple took away another book at the Blooklyn Bridge and someone else at the underground.
It would be so funny finding something every day in certain places and share the pictures after. I will upload the picture of Salfón in LA.

Chelsea Kirchoff dijo...

Oh my GOD. I love THIS! SO FUN! Did you leave your contact info? I want to know if they contact you and say they got your book!

Carmen Saldaña dijo...

¡Vaya idea mas buena!
Quién sabe donde acabará Salfon a este paso, me imagino a Obama leyendolo a sus nenas XDDD

justdoodleit dijo...

Did he get to clean some roofs & chimneys in NYC! Quite an amusing experiment Tomas :)